If you are not sure about how to create the size and scale of an arrangement don’t worry! Now days you can purchase flower bouquets that include different size blossoms and coordinating colors from you local craft stores. This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you click a link and make a purchase, I could earn coffee money.
How to Make a Fall Centerpiece for Your Holiday Table
In this how to video I’m sharing how to use a floral bouquet that you bought at your craft store and arrange the flowers into a floral arrangement.
- Any floral bouquets
- Floral foam
- Small metal pail
- Greening Pins
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Craft Mat
- Floral picks
How to Make a Fall Floral Arrangement
- Decide on what kind of container you want to use.
- Cut your floral foam to fit snugly in your container. Use moss to cover your the top of the foam and the greening pins to adhere it. I use the pins instead of gluing the moss down because the glue will make it harder to insert the floral stems.
- Cut apart the floral bouquet and attach floral pics.
- I start with the largest blossoms and start with my focal flower. Place the stems at different heights. Then add the medium size flowers and then you smallest flowers. Finish by filling in with greenery and continue until you are happy with the look!
- Make a small 5 loop bow and insert it where it will look best. I like to tuck them in on the side, but you can place it in the front.
You now have complete a floral arrangement for your table. Plus you can easily adapt this same technique for any holiday!
Let me know if you enjoyed this and don’t forget to join me on Facebook so you can watch me Live!
Love and Light!